Patient and Family Advisory Council
Would you like to help shape hospital services for patients and families? If so, you may want to apply to serve on our Patient and Family Advisory Council. The Patient and Family Advisory Council is a partnership between families and staff to help shape hospital services. The council's role is to promote and support family centered values.
You may apply at any time. The group meets for 1 1/2 hours every four weeks. We consider diversity in culture, gender, parenting, and hospital experiences when choosing members.
Council members should:
- Come with an open mind and a positive approach.
- Be willing to voice opinions.
- Be able to see many different points of view.
- Have good listening skills.
- Help find solutions.
- Be able to share positive and negative experiences in a constructive way.
- Be able to work with people whose backgrounds, experiences, and styles may be different from their own.
- Want to impact our community.
- Respect others' opinions.
- Show discretion and confidentiality.
- Support Bronson's mission to provide excellent healthcare services.
Do you have questions? Read our Patient and Family Advisory Council Brochure, call (269) 341-7482. Or e-mail email@example.com.