The Bronson Gilmore Center for Health Education is committed to providing quality services for educational and organizational events. Contact the Gilmore Center supervisor to reserve the following areas:
- Gilmore Center Auditorium and lobby areas
- Forum Rooms
- Gilmore Center Classrooms 1-7
- Room M-130 in the Medical Office Pavilion
Reservations can be made by filling out the Gilmore Center Reservation Form. Once completed, send reservation form to Gilmore Center by:
- All reservation requests must be made in advance. All users of the Bronson Gilmore Center are subject to approval in accordance with policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Catering is available through Bronson Food Services. Outside catering is welcome with the understanding the catering will be cleaned up after the event. Failure to comply will result in a $100 cleanup fee. See our Outside Caterer Reminders document for more information. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on Bronson Methodist Hospital campus.
- Starting in 2012 food warmed with open flames can only be served on the upstairs level of the Gilmore Center.
- Bronson Gilmore Center is a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted on Bronson's campus.
- Due to allergies, latex balloons are prohibited.
- Audio/visual assistance is available during normal business hours. If audio/visual assistance is needed, prior arrangements should be made with the Gilmore Coordinator.
- Copy machine and fax machines are available for a fee.
- Copies (per page) $0.10
- Fax (per page) $1.00 local and $2.00 long distance
- Parking arrangements should be made with Gilmore Coordinator.
- Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to comply will result in a rental fee.
See our Community Event Planner Guidelines document for more information.
Community Event Planner Guidelines
Gilmore Center Driving Directions
Gilmore Center Map
Outside Caterer Reminders
Room Capacity and A/V Equipment Available
Gilmore Center Reservation Form