Bronson’s Electronic Medical Record Notice of Shared System
Bronson Healthcare, Family Health Center of Kalamazoo, Advanced Radiology Services, Western Michigan University, School of Medicine (WMed), Nephrology Center and Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare use the same electronic health record (EHR) system to document and review the healthcare services they provide to you.
Use of this EHR allows your providers to coordinate your care, improve the exchange of important information about your treatment and get complete and up-to-date information to any provider with permission to use the EHR.
What you can expect:
- Bronson, Family Health Center, Advanced Radiology Services, WMed, Nephrology Center and Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare each have a Notice of Privacy Practice. This describes how your information can be used and disclosed.
- The Family Health Center Privacy Notice can be accessed at fhckzoo.com.
- Advanced Radiology Services Privacy Notice can be accessed at advancedrad.com.
- The WMed Privacy Notice can be accessed at med.wmich.edu.
- Nephrology Center Privacy Notice can be accessed at paragonhealthpc.com.
- Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare Privacy Notice can be accessed at bronsonhealth.com.
- Your health information will be stored, viewed and shared by your healthcare providers in a secure electronic health record system.
- We have strict security measures in place to protect your information.
- We have a system that monitors who has accessed your medical records.
If you are concerned about the privacy of your medical records while receiving care at a Bronson facility or by a Bronson provider or employee, please call (269) 341-8590 or send an email to email@example.com.
If you are concerned about the privacy of your medical record while receiving care at the Family Health Center, please call (269) 349-2641, ext.240 and at WMed, please call (269) 337-4400.