The BAC is Back!
- Mondays-Thursdays: 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
We are thrilled to reopen our doors and help you get back on track with your health and fitness goals! In order to make sure we maintain all state-mandated health and safety requirements and orient our staff, we are opening in a phased approach. We appreciate your patience and Positivity during the closure, and ask that you continue as we ramp back up our services. The health and safety of our members and team has always been our top priority - and is more important than ever as we work through the changes coronavirus has brought our way.
What will my gym experience look like?
Per state guidelines and in accordance with Bronson’s infection prevention team:
- You must wear a mask at all times while inside the club.
- Please use the normal BAC parking lot and entrance, located on the west side of the building. To keep rehab patients and club members separate, it is important not to use the rehab parking areas or building entrance.
- Upon entry, you will be screened for COVID -19 symptoms. If you pass screening, you will scan your own membership card at the service desk.
- To help reduce the spread of germs, we ask that you wipe down your equipment before and after use. Our team will also work diligently to clean all hard surfaces on a routine schedule throughout the day.
- Please only use designated equipment and workout spaces. Please obey all signs marking closed areas.
- Always maintain six feet social distance.
- As we can only fill the club at 25% capacity, no guests may use the club at this time.
- Group exercise - held in combination in our new, larger studio, located in the old conference rooms next to the deli, outside and on the gym floor
- Personal training
- New TRX studio, located next to the Sports Performance Zone on the first floor
- Sports Performance Zone
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor track
- SYNRGY room
- Second floor balcony, to be used for outdoor workouts
- Basketball court for shooting hoops (no game-play allowed, as it doesn't allow for social distancing)
- Pool, by reservation only
- Locker rooms, including restrooms, lockers and showers
Virtual class options
Do you love working out with our instructors, but feel more safe during COVID working out from home? Starting November 2, our instructors will be live streaming daily workouts on the BAC Pack Facebook group. This private Facebook group is available exclusively to Bronson Athletic Club members, both with the standard club membership, as well as with the new BAC Pack Membership. Learn more.
Monthly dues and no-charge freezes
It has been our pleasure to offer club use at a reduced monthly fee for the months of September and October. As we continue to ramp up services and recover from our five month closure, normal monthly dues have resumed as of November 1.
If members do not feel comfortable coming to the club at this time, they may place a freeze on their account for $15/month.
What do I need to bring to the club?
- Membership card
- A mask – this is a state requirement and must be worn at all times inside the club
- Towel – no towel service at this time
- Workout mat – no mats available