Bronson Children's Hospital Run & Walk
Your Support Matters
Your generous support helps ensure the highest level of pediatric care will continue to be here—close to home—when children and their families in southwest Michigan need it. Together, we can help secure the future of children’s healthcare in our community.
Funds raised support pediatric life enhancement services, such as pediatric advanced illness management, child life services, art therapy, music therapy and more. These services support the patient and family experience, and have been shown to improve outcomes for hospitalized children. However, they are not always covered by insurance.
- Date: Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Location: Bronson Methodist Hospital parking lot at the corner of John and Lovell streets.
- Registration includes a Bronson Children's Hospital t-shirt.
2019 Event Timeline
- Pre and Onsite Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Children's Activities, Displays & Exhibits: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Run and Walk: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Post Run & Walk Snacks: 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Awards: 11:15 a.m.
Please call Julie at (269) 341-8100.