Cancer Care Spring Fling
Move to Virtual Event Notice:
The health and well-being of you, our staff, partners and community is our highest priority. With the spread of COVID-19 and government recommendations to limit social gatherings, the Cancer Care Spring Fling committee has made the decision to make this years fundraiser a virtual event.
The Cancer Care Spring Fling provides valuable funding for the Bronson Cancer Care Center - Battle Creek, American Cancer Society and Calhoun County Cancer Control Coalition. It is times like these when our patients rely heavily on community support. Funds raised at the Spring Fling go toward important services like transportation to appointments, financial assistance for medications or nourishment, medical equipment and additional special needs. Your support can help remove barriers to care and recovery for our patients and their families.
Spring Fling Impact
Funds from the event are used to support cancer patients and their families in our community. Funds also benefit the American Cancer Society and Calhoun County Cancer Control Coalition. Specifically funding things like:
- Medical equipment for patients
- Prescription costs
- Transportation to treatments and appointments
- Dietary supplies
- Therapeutic services such as acupuncture
Thank You To Our Sponsors
BBCH Community Partners
Car Raffle Sponsor
Dr. Timothy and Linda Cox
Randy Mudge, MD
If you would still like to sponsor the event, we will be able to offer you the following benefits:
- A featured article in Bronson Health Foundation's eNewsletter, which is sent to over 13,000 recipients each month
- A thank you ad on bronsonfoundation.com and relayforlife.org/calhouncountyeast
- A highlight of your business in future communications to all Spring Fling invitees
- Posts on the Bronson Health Foundation and American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Calhoun County social media platforms
- Sponsor logo on signage inside the Bronson Battle Creek Cancer Care Center and at the Calhoun County Relay For Life
If you are so inclined to make a gift, you can make your gift online here, or mail a check (please note Spring Fling in the memo line) to:
Bronson Health Foundation
301 John St, Box C
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
We appreciate you and other community members who help advance the health of our community. We look forward to future partnerships and opportunities to gather and show support for local cancer patients.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sponsor.