Cancer Care Spring Fling
Event Cancellation Notice:
The health and well-being of you, our staff, partners and community is our highest priority. With the spread of COVID-19 and government recommendations to limit social gatherings, the Cancer Care Spring Fling committee has made the decision to cancel the fundraiser, scheduled for Friday, May 1, 2020.
The Cancer Care Spring Fling provides valuable funding for the Bronson Battle Creek Cancer Care Center, American Cancer Society and Calhoun County Cancer Control Coalition. It is times like these when our patients rely heavily on community support. Funds raised at the Spring Fling go toward important services like transportation to appointments, financial assistance for medications or nourishment, medical equipment and additional special needs.
Your support can help remove barriers to care and recovery for our patients and their families. Although the event is cancelled, we are still accepting donations to support cancer patients in our community.
If you would still like to sponsor the event, we will be able to offer you the following benefits:
- A featured article in Bronson Health Foundation's eNewsletter, which is sent to over 13,000 recipients each month
- A thank you ad on bronsonfoundation.com and relayforlife.org/calhouncountyeast
- A highlight of your business in future communications to all Spring Fling invitees
- Posts on the Bronson Health Foundation and American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Calhoun County social media platforms
- Sponsor logo on signage inside the Bronson Battle Creek Cancer Care Center and at the Calhoun County Relay For Life
If you are so inclined to make a gift, you can make your gift online here, or mail a check (please note Spring Fling in the memo line) to:
Bronson Health Foundation
301 John St, Box C
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
We appreciate you and other community members who help advance the health of our community. We look forward to future partnerships and opportunities to gather and show support for local cancer patients.
Contact Carmen Foljahn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-341-6647 for more information on how to sponsor.