Sexual Assault Services Fund
Sexual Assault Services provides free services to sexual assault victims, their loved ones and the community. All staffing and operating supplies are paid for by grants and community donations.
Free services provided include:
- 24-hour crisis line – speak with one of our trained crisis workers 24-hours a day/7 days a week.
- Sexual assault nurse examiners – our nurses provide expert medical exams in a comfortable setting.
- Counseling services – sexual assault survivors can speak with our clinically trained counselors in an individual, group or family setting.
- Child Advocacy Center – we offer specialized support to child victims and their families. We also provide a multi-disciplinary response to child sexual abuse.
- Educational presentations – our specially trained staff offer presentations about our services and the dynamics of sexual assault. Sexual assault prevention programs are available for all age groups.
- Highly trained staff – all of our staff receive in-depth training and provide the highest quality services.
- Volunteer program – our volunteer advocates provide 24-hour crisis support and advocacy.
Click here to learn more about Sexual Assault Services.