How does your donation on Giving Tuesday make a difference? Our patient stories provide a window into the true impact of your gift. On this #GivingTuesday, thank you for taking a moment to help.
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving which harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and celebrate generosity. Thank you for joining us in supporting Bronson patients and families on Giving Tuesday!
Click here to make a gift via the online form below.
If you are an employee who would like to donate via payroll deduct or PTO donation, visit littlehelpbigdifference.com.
Bronson Battle Creek Cancer Care Fund
Bronson Children's Hospital Fund
Bronson South Haven Fund
- Fosters and supports comprehensive, high quality care for patients in the Bronson South Haven service area.
- Funds new technology and innovative models of care. Last year, $200,000 went toward the purchase of new nuclear medicine camera for cardiac imaging.
- Supports a community fit program that provides nutritional education to low income adults and seniors in South Haven.
- Funds Safe Kids Greater South Haven, a community collaborative to reduce death and injury to children. Read how Safe Kids helped Haven make sure her children are safe when riding in the car.
Employee in Crisis Fund
This fund assists Bronson employees who experience a crisis in which the employee has little or no ability to plan or prepare for and has exhausted all other resources.
- Many Bronson employees are also donors to the Bronson Health Foundation. By giving to this fund, our employees are giving a helping hand to their fellow coworkers who are facing a difficult situation.
- So far in 2019, 84 employees have been assisted through the fund, with a total of $53,060 from the fund being used to help.