A walk and competitive 5k run benefiting Bronson Children's Hospital
Pre and Onsite Registration: 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Children's Activities, Displays & Exhibits: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Run and Walk: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Post Run & Walk Snacks: 1:15p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Awards: 2:15 p.m.
Registration includes a Bronson Children's Hospital t-shirt.
2015 Presenting Sponsor:
Join us for a community event benefiting Bronson Children's Hospital, southwest Michigan’s only children’s hospital. Your generous support helps ensure the highest level of pediatric care will continue to be here—close to home—when children and their families in southwest Michigan need it. Together, we can help secure the future of children’s healthcare in our community.
Funds raised support pediatric life enhancement services, such as pediatric palliative care, child life services, art therapy, music therapy and more. These services support the patient and family experience, and have been shown to improve outcomes for hospitalized children. However, they are not always covered by insurance.
Excitement Zones will be set up at the following locations. These areas will be for family, friends and spectators to cheer and support our runners and walkers!
1. Bronson Advanced Radiology Services, 524 S. Park Street
2. Bronson Park, 200 S. Rose Street
3. West Michigan Cancer Center, 200 N. Park Street
4. Arcadia Creek Festival Place, 145 E. Water Street
5. Gazelle Sports, 214 S. Kalamazoo Mall
6. Kalamazoo City Center, 125 S. Kalamazoo Mall
7. Corner of Vine Street and Jasper Street, 601 John Street