Stories of positivity can come from anywhere. These are all from the heart. See how others have helped us through gifts to the Bronson Health Foundation. We invite you to join them by finding a way that is most inspiring to you.
The Bronson Health Foundation recognizes its donors through its established giving societies. Please click on the links to learn more about each giving society and its generous donors.
Good Neighbor Annual Giving Society: The Good Neighbor Annual Giving Society honors all donors who make a gift to the Bronson Health Foundation during the previous calendar year.
Lifetime Giving Society: The Lifetime Giving Society recognizes individual, corporate, and foundation donors who have made cumulative gifts at the levels specified.
Margaret Varney Legacy Society: The Margaret Varney Legacy Society recognizes individual donors who provide a lasting legacy to advance the mission of Bronson Healthcare at any level.
Little Help, Big Difference Employee Giving Circle: The Little Help, Big Difference Employee Giving Circle recognizes all Bronson Healthcare system employees who generously give at any level.
- Mike Lawrence shares how his volunteer experience led him to provide a legacy gift to benefit Battle Creek patients. Learn more about Mike's story here.
- Kevin and Sherry VanDam have a special connection to Bronson hospital. Learn about their story and how they gave back to the Bronson NICU by clicking here. (Photo below)
- For more than 30 years, John and Kay Polzin have been dedicated to improving healthcare in the greater Kalamazoo community through their humble generosity and servant leadership. Learn more about the Polzin's here.
- Jerry and Susan Miller's support from Bronson's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is inspirational. Learn more about the Miller's generosity here.
- Special thanks to Diekema Hamann Architecture & Engineering! They have been the Presenting Sponsor for the Bronson Children's Hospital 5K Run & Walk since 2014. Click here to learn more.
- The Brianna Lee Foundation Donates Stuffed Bears for Families Dealing with Loss. Click here to learn more.
- CSM Group continues its generous support of Bronson. Click here to learn more.
- Lake Michigan Mailers supports Bronson Children’s Hospital as its Volunteer Sponsor year after year. Learn more about their support and generosity here.
- Collin Crandall and Jacob Baird created the Room of Magic for Bronson Children's Hospital. Read the story of these two seven year old boys and how their dedication and determination enhanced the lives of our pediatric patients.
- Jean and Alfredo DiMarino's gift of healing arts carries on through the DiMarino Healing through Culture Endowment Fund. Learn more about their generosity here.