Planned Giving - Bequests
Giving through your estate is an easy way to make a legacy gift. Through a provision in your will or living trust, you can transfer cash, securities or other property.
Another way to make a bequest is to designate the Bronson Health Foundation as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs you nothing now and is easy to arrange.
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime.
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- Gifts to the Bronson Health Foundation from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose, or to be used for the greatest need.
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
- A gift of an IRA means no income taxes are paid on that asset.
- When you set-up a bequest, we will thank you now and recognize you as a member of our legacy society.
For questions about planned giving or more information, please call (269) 341-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.