Programs and Campaigns
Learn more about our current programs and campaigns right here to see how you can get involved!
- Good Neighbor Annual Campaign: Learn more about our annual campaign and how you can show your support!
- Pediatric and Neonatal Transport Vehicles: Learn more about our fundraising project to purchase Pediatric & Neonatal Transport Ambulances to support Bronson's pediatric patients.
- NicView Web Camera: Learn about the NicView Web Cameras that help to connect parents and families with babies in the NICU
- Bronson Children's Hospital Journey Beads Program: Visit this webpage to learn more about this partnership between Bronson Children's Hospital and Glass Art Kalamazoo. The program provides one-of-a-kind glass beads to pediatric cancer and blood disorder patients in southwest Michigan.
- DigniCap: Learn more about the DigniCap® scalp cooling system that was developed out of a deep commitment to help patients preserve their privacy and regain some control with a technology that has the potential to diminish the added emotional burden from hair loss.
- Little Help, Big Difference Employee Giving Campaign: The Bronson Health Foundation annual employee giving campaign is held every Spring. As a Bronson employee, learn how you can support your patients, your co-workers, special projects and programs within the healthcare system. A little help can make a difference!
- Nurses Week: Honor a nurse.
- National Doctor's Day: Recognize a medical provider.
- CinemaVision MRI Goggles: Learn about this technology to improve the overall MRI experience.
- Bronson Commons Campaign: The Bronson Health Foundation conducted a $500,000 campaign for the Bronson Commons facility in Mattawan, a long term care facility and short term medical and therapeutic rehabilitation center.