COVID-19 Community Support
How you can support Bronson during this time.
Community support will help Bronson during this moment of need. Every type of gift directly supports our ability to provide care and empowers our frontline staff.
1. Donate to Bronson's COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund
The Bronson Health Foundation Rapid Response Fund has been created to support Bronson's immediate response to the fast-moving global spread of COVID-19, the novel Coronavirus. As the local healthcare system in southwest Michigan, Bronson is delivering on its responsibility to prepare for and respond to this growing threat.
The COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund helps Bronson secure resources to address needs like:
- Equipment required for testing sites
- Materials and supplies for frontline care teams
- Technology to facilitate mobile and remote care
- Childcare support for frontline staff
- Food for healthcare workers
- Increased support for Bronson's Employees in Crisis Fund
- Additional resources for treatment that may arise during this pandemic
Click here to read a message from Bronson's Vice President of Development, Terry Morrow
2. Donate Personal Protective Equipment
Due to the critical shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfecting supplies nationwide, Bronson Healthcare is turning to the community for donations of specific new or unused items, as well as home-sewn face masks.
Click here for all the information of what, when and how to donate.
3. Share a Video or Message Thanking Our #BronsonHeroes
We are collecting short videos (5-15 seconds) of our community showing their support during these challenging times. Get creative with your family and then share your video in one of the following ways:
- By emailing your video to email@example.com
- By sharing your video in the comments of our Facebook post
- By sending your video to us on Facebook via direct message
- If you'd like to send a card or message, they can be sent to:
Bronson Customer Service
601 John Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
What Bronson is doing to prepare for and address COVID-19:
- Established Bronson COVID-19 Task Force to coordinate response
- Doctors, clinicians, and caregivers keeping patients healthy, comfortable and safe across the system
- Launched mobile screening sites to support the community
- Created sites to receive donations of medical personal protection equipment (PPE)
For more information about what Bronson is doing to address COVID-19, click here.
Stay Up To Date By Following Us On Social Media