COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund
How you can support Bronson during this time.
Community support will help Bronson during this moment of need. Every type of gift directly supports our ability to provide care and empowers our front line staff.
1. Donate to Bronson's COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund
The Bronson Health Foundation Rapid Response Fund has been created to support Bronson's immediate response to the fast-moving global spread of COVID-19. As the local healthcare system in southwest Michigan, Bronson is delivering on its responsibility to manage the COVID-19 outbreak.
The COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund helps Bronson secure resources to address needs like:
- Childcare support for eligible front line staff
- Materials and supplies for front line care teams
- Technology to facilitate mobile and remote care
- Ventilators and emergency beds for critical response
- Equipment needs for Lab testing
- Appreciation meals for healthcare workers
- Increased funding for Bronson’s Employee in Crisis Fund
2. Donate Appreciation Meals or Snacks
To coordinate meals or snacks for frontline employees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 341-8100.
3. Share a Message Thanking Our #BronsonHeroes
If you'd like to send a card or message, they can be mailed to:
Bronson Customer Service
601 John Street, Box 50
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Click here to see messages of thanks and positivity from more community members.
What Bronson is doing to address COVID-19:
- Established Bronson COVID-19 Task Force to coordinate response
- Doctors, clinicians, and caregivers keeping patients healthy, comfortable and safe across the system
- Launched mobile screening sites to support the community
- Created sites to receive donations of medical personal protection equipment (PPE)
For more information about what Bronson is doing to address COVID-19, click here.
Stay Up To Date By Following Us On Social Media