Western Michigan Chinese American Fight Against COVID-19
Friends and colleagues,
As all our lives have been deeply impacted by COVID-19, it will be important that we can help people in need, especially those in our community in southwest Michigan. The Bronson Rapid Response Fund has been created to support Bronson's immediate response to the fast-moving global spread of COVID-19, the novel Coronavirus. As the local healthcare system in southwest Michigan, Bronson is delivering on its responsibility to prepare for and respond to this growing threat.
Your gift to this fund will help Bronson secure resources to address needs like:
- Equipment required for testing sites
- Materials and supplies for frontline care teams
- Technology to facilitate mobile and remote care
- Childcare support for frontline staff
- Increased support for Bronson's Employees in Crisis Fund
- Additional resources for treatment that may arise during this pandemic
Together, we can win this war against this awful virus and build up an event stronger community!
Western Michigan University Chinese Americans Planning Committee