The purpose of this training is to provide participants
with a rich educational experience that enhances
their knowledge, level of skill, and personal awareness
while providing care to families whose baby dies.
Resolve Through Sharing (RTS) Bereavement
Training: Perinatal Death will:
• Enhance your understanding of perinatal death and
its effect on parents and family members
• Emphasize the role of relationship and ritual
• Provide you with the latest evidence-based
information about perinatal bereavement care
• Help you understand what “normal” grief looks like
and how individuals grieve differently
• Address effective self-care and care for other
• Provide you with the opportunity to network with
others in the field
This is a two-day training held on October 28 and 29 in the Gilmore Center for Health Education.
Registration for this class is currently CLOSED.