The purpose of this workshop is to provide
individuals trained in the concepts of RTS with
knowledge and skills necessary to develop and
implement a comprehensive RTS perinatal
or pediatric and adult bereavement program.
Emphasis will be placed on change theory, conflict
management, teaching strategies, and leadership
• Discuss a framework for successful RTS
bereavement care implementation
• Describe elements of change theory
• Identify an effective approach to conflict
• Identify four characteristics of adult learners
• Describe useful strategies for effective presentations
• Identify four techniques for maintaining
This is a one-day training session held on October 30 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Gilmore Center for Health Education.
As part of your registration, you will receive continuing education credits,
a resource manual, certificate of
completion, and ongoing support from
Registration for this class is currently CLOSED.