Child Passenger Safety Inspection Stations
Is your child in the correct car seat? Are you sure?
Get your car seat professionally checked by a nationally certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) at a car seat inspection station.
Inspection stations host regularly scheduled car seat checks at specific dates and times.
Important Event Details
For the safety of our staff and community, we are only scheduling one family per hour time slot. Please dress accordingly as this appointment is held outside and no access to the hospital will be granted. All children need to be in attendance; however, please limit the amount of other family members from attending the appointment. Every attendee must be wearing a mask during entire appointment and practice 6 feet social distancing with our staff. Please make sure your phone number is entered correctly, because you will be contacted the morning of your appointment as a reminder and will be asked COVID-19 screener questions. If we are concerned with your COVID-19 screener answers, we will reschedule the appointment with you in two weeks. Thank you!
The event will take place at the North Campus of Bronson Methodist Hospital. Please drive to the north side of the North Campus to the covered portico in the John St. Parking lot located on the corner of John St. and Lovell St.
All children must use a car seat, booster seat or seat belt.
- My child always rides in a back seat and never in front of an airbag.
- Everyone in my car buckles up on every ride using the right car seat, booster seat or seat belt for each person's age and size.
- My child's car seat has all of its parts, labels and instructions and have never been in a crash.
- I follow the instructions for my car and my car seat so that my child is buckled in right and tight.
- I never leave my child alone in a car.