Please note that this is a tentative in-person class at this point pending COVID rates and guidance from our Bronson team regarding the safety of in-person classes. Masking will be *required* and social distancing maintained. If cancelation does occur due to COVID (or other reasons) refunds will be issued promptly.
During this class you will learn:
- Safe sleep
- How to make your home the safest possible environment
- Car seat safety from infancy and beyond
- How to talk with and teach others about safe sleep, home safety, and car seat safety
* Grandparents Baby Care class is meant for expectant grandparents while Baby Care Class is meant for expectant parents. They are the same class where you can sit and learn together with other parents and grandparents, but the registration information is different.
* Registration includes a grandparent "set" (One grandparent and whomever is his/her guest).
Class will be held in Bronson Gilmore Center for Health Education. You should plan to bring along one support person to class. Please check TV monitor screens to confirm which classroom.
You are welcome to bring drinks or snacks to class.
Where to go When you have your Baby
Map to Gilmore Center
Gilmore Center Layout
Carolyn Call, BSN, RN, Coordinator of Family Centered Education at (269) 341-7521 or (269) 330-0001, send an email