In this class, children will learn:
- How to hold a baby safely
- How to help mom and dad care for the baby
- Where mom will have the baby
- About babies at a story time
- Make a birthday card for the baby
This class is for children ages 3 to 10. It is an interactive class for the whole family.
Medicaid is accepted and financial aid is available.
The classes are held in Classroom 2 on the lower level of the Gilmore Center. A family friendly tour of the Mother-Baby Unit is included in the class. Free Parking is available in the Jasper Street Ramp.
Where to go when you have your Baby
Map to Gilmore Center
Gilmore Center Layout
Carolyn Call, BSN, RNC, Coordinator of Family Centered Education at 269-341-7521 or send an email