Do You Find Yourself Experiencing the Following?
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of interest in things that once brought you joy/fulfillment
- Feelings of being overwhelmed or scared about caring for baby
You Are Not Alone
The Bronson BirthPlace offers a support group for pregnant or post-partum women that are experiencing unexpected and challenging mood changes and emotions during this time.
Our support groups are facilitated by health professionals trained in perinatal support. Each meeting takes place in a safe, caring and non-judgmental environment. Support persons/babies are welcome to attend with you.
When Are Support Group Meetings Held?
Join us every Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Join Us Online
Our Perinatal Emotional Support Group meetings are currently being held online to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. You may join us on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. using Zoom video conferencing.
Are the Online Supports Groups Similar to the Face-to-face Sessions?
Online sessions are nearly identical to face-to-face sessions. We will cover the same topics and online sessions are led by the same Perinatal Mental Health certified facilitator who led the face-to-face sessions. The only difference will be that everyone will be attending from their own homes.
How to Join the Support Group Meeting
- Registration is required in advance of the session. To register, visit the Zoom link for the session you plan to attend. Follow the instructions to enter your name and email address. *Please register by 6:15 p.m. on the night you wish to attend.
- Test your computer or device prior to the date of the session. You will need a computer or smartphone to participate in this virtual support group. To confirm that your device will work, you may join a test meeting prior to the event.
- Joining the session - Sessions begin on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m., click the Zoom links provided below. The facilitator will get the group underway at the start of the session.
Additional support group sessions will be added; check back for updates.
If you have any questions, please email Kristina.
A Note About Security
Zoom is a HIPPA-compliant, secure platform for conducting online meetings. To learn more about their enhanced security measures, view their privacy and security page. Meetings held on Zoom include encryption, meeting IDs and secure configurations to ensure your participation is private and secure. Only you and your support group participants are admitted to the meeting. Bronson’s Information Security team regularly monitors Zoom for security concerns.
Kristina Ledlow, BA,ICCE-CD, Perinatal Support Program Coordinator at (269) 341-7175 or send an email