In this FREE online-based virtual class you will learn:
- Basics of baby care
- Choosing a pediatrician
- What to expect with your newborn
- Nurturing and soothing
- Bathing, diapering, and skin care
- Feeding (focused on bottle feeding; take Successful Breastfeeding class for more on breastfeeding.)
- Infant CPR demonstration by instructor (no hands on practice with CPR dolls)
* Grandparents Baby Care class is meant for expectant grandparents while Baby Care class is meant for expectant parents. They are the same class, that meet in the same online sessions, but the registration information is different. Please encourage parents to sign up with you under the title "Baby Care Class - Online".
Learn from one of Bronson's skilled instructors via a computer, tablet or phone from the comfort of your own home. Simply create a free basic Zoom account and enter a valid email when you register as that is how we'll send you the Zoom invitation-- we will send this invitation the day before class. Please check video and audio of your device before class starts. It also helps to use your account ahead of time with family and friends to get a feel for how it works.
Carolyn Call, BSN, RN, Coordinator of Family Centered Education at (269) 341-7521 or (269) 330-0001, send an email