Find support and encouragement through the Burn Survivor Support Group at Bronson Methodist Hospital.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER.
A burn injury is one of the most painful experiences that a person can go through. Support groups can be helpful for many survivors. During the burn support group, participants can expect the following:
- Meet others who have experienced similar traumas
- Share or listen to burn related experiences
- Find support and encouragement with one another
- Discuss fears or concerns
- Receive help and support adjusting to a new life
- Participate in activities through the support group such as get-togethers, sporting events, educational events, charity work and more
All are welcome to attend the Burn Survivor Support group including family, friends and burn staff.
For more resources available to burn survivors, visit www.burn-injury-resource-center.com.