Our epilepsy support group is led by trained medical professionals in a relaxed environment. We encourage people with epilepsy (PWE), their families and caregivers to attend and receive information and support. Everything discussed is held in strict confidence.
Information for Patients and Caregivers
Epilepsy can affect people in different ways. Support can mean finding:
- Ways to cope
- A feeling of being more in control about living with epilepsy.
Join us to learn more about epilepsy, tools for coping and resources available for individuals with epilepsy.
Whether you have epilepsy yourself or you have a friend or family member with epilepsy, you should attend. You will receive information and get support in a relaxed environment.
What to Expect
- Find someone who understands what you or your loved one has been going through.
- Learn more about how epilepsy impacts you or your loved one.
- Find new resources and strategies for coping with stressors related to epilepsy.
- Hear presentations from speakers who provide education and open discussion on topics related to epilepsy.
Bethany Vinatieri, LMSW
Liza Davis, RN
For more information:
Call Bronson Neuroscience Center at (269) 341-7500.