- Do you currently have a baby in the NICU?
- Have you had a NICU experience?
You Are Not Alone.
A NICU journey is often unexpected and comes with a wide range of conflicting emotions. Many families have navigated a NICU journey or are currently in the NICU. This group will help NICU families meet, share their common experiences, and receive support through peer understanding. A Perinatal Emotional Support Professional, and a NICU Parent Liaison will facilitate the meetings in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Join us every second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:15-1:15 p.m.
Join Us Online
Our NICU Support Group meetings are held online. You may join us every second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:15-1:15 p.m. using Zoom video conferencing.
Are the Online Supports Groups Similar to Face-to-face Sessions?
Online sessions are nearly identical to face-to-face sessions. The only difference will be that everyone will be attending from their own homes.
How to Join the Support Group Meeting
- Registration is required in advance of the session. To register, visit the Zoom link for the session you plan to attend. Follow the instructions to enter your name and email address.
- Please register by noon on the day you wish to attend.
- Test your computer or device prior to the date of the session. You will need a computer or smartphone to participate in this virtual support group. To confirm that your device will work, you may join a test meeting prior to the event.
- Joining the session - Sessions begin every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 12:15 p.m. The facilitator will get the group underway at the start of the session.
Additional support group sessions will be added; check back for updates.
- Kristina Ledlow, BA, ICCE-CD
- Ruth Ritzema
A Note About Security
Zoom is a HIPPA-compliant, secure platform for conducting online meetings. To learn more about their enhanced security measures, view their privacy and security page. Meetings held on Zoom include encryption, meeting IDs and secure configurations to ensure your participation is private and secure. Only you and your support group participants are admitted to the meeting. Bronson’s Information Security team regularly monitors Zoom for security concerns.
Kristina Ledlow, BA,ICCE-CD, Perinatal Support Program Coordinator at (269) 341-7175 or send an email