In this class, children will learn:
- How to hold a baby safely
- How to help mom and dad care for the baby
- Where mom will have the baby
- About babies at a story time
- Make a birthday card for the baby
This class is for children ages 3 to 10. It is an interactive class for the whole family. Please note that we are firm on the 3-10 age range, as we have developed the class specifically for this age range. (If there are questions about this, please call Carolyn Call, RN at 269-341-7521.)
Medicaid is accepted and financial aid is available.
Bronson Battle Creek Outpatient Center, Conference Rooms A & B, second level.
Carolyn Call, BSN, RN, Coordinator of Family Centered Education at (269) 341-7521 or (269) 330-0001, send an email