Child Passenger Safety Inspection Stations
Is your child in the correct car seat? Are you sure?
Get your car seat professionally checked by a nationally certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) at a car seat inspection station.
Inspection stations host regularly scheduled car seat checks at specific dates and times.
All children must use a car seat, booster seat or seat belt.
- My child always rides in a back seat and never in front of an airbag.
- Everyone in my car buckles up on every ride using the right care seat, booster seat or seat belt for each person's age and size.
- My child's car seat has all of its parts, labels and instructions and have never been in a crash.
- I follow the instructions for my car and my car seat so that my child is buckled in right and tight.
- My child's car seat has never been in a crash.
- I never leave my child alone in a car.
LOCATION: Bronson Children’s Hospital
601 John St.
TIME: By Appointment Only
3rd Wednesday of each month (4:00-7:00 p.m.)
May-October starting in 2020
CONTACT: Bronson Car Seat Program (269) 341-6508