In this class, children will learn:
- How to hold a baby safely
- How to help mom and dad care for the baby
- Where mom will have the baby
- About babies at a story time
- Make a birthday card for the baby
This class is for children ages 3 to 10. It is an interactive class for the whole family.
Medicaid is accepted and financial aid is available.
Bronson Battle Creek Outpatient Center, Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Carolyn Call, BSN, RNC, Coordinator of Family Centered Education at 269-341-7521 or send an email