The American Cancer Society's Freshstart Smoking Cessation program is delivered over four separate sessions in a two-week period. Each class has a topic and focus for discussion. Participants should be prepared to complete assignments related to the process of cessation.
The four sessions are:
- Session 1— Understanding Why You Have an Addiction and How to Quit
- Session 2 — Mastering the First Few Days
- Session 3 — Mastering Obstacles
- Session 4 — Staying Quit and Enjoying it Forever
Plan on attending all four classes being held at the Bronson Athletic Club.
- Monday, January 15, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 17, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 22, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 24, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
This program is sponsored by Bronson Methodist Hospital and the American Cancer Society.