Are you looking for a patient, have questions about your care or want to become part of the Bronson team? Look no further.
To find a fax number:
- Search for the specific office you need to contact.
- Click the link to the office's web page
- Offices with a fax will list the number in the Contact Information panel of their office page.
Bronson Human Resources, Careers, Workday
Patient Relations Specialists respond to concerns that cannot be resolved by the hospital staff directly involved in a patient's care. The Patient Relations team acts as a personal link between a patient, their family and the hospital.
Contact Patient Relations using our online feedback form or one of the phone numbers below.
- Calhoun County
- Kalamazoo and Van Buren Counties
(269) 341-8959, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For urgent needs, call (269) 341-7654 and ask to page the Patient Relations Specialist on call.
For additional information, here are a variety of links to help you find what you need: