If you require assistance, please use the contact information provided below to contact our teams.
Have a Concern? Contact Patient Relations
Patient Relations Specialists respond to concerns that cannot be resolved by the hospital staff directly involved in a patient's care. The Patient Relations team acts as a personal link between a patient, their family and the hospital.
Contact Patient Relations using our online feedback form or one of the phone numbers below.
- Calhoun County
- Kalamazoo and Van Buren Counties
(269) 341-8959, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For urgent needs, call (269) 341-7654 and ask to page the Patient Relations Specialist on call.
Call One of Our Locations
To find a fax number:
- Search for the specific office you need to contact.
- Click the link to the office's web page
- Offices with a fax will list the number in the Contact Information panel of their office page.
Bronson Human Resources, Careers, Workday
For additional information, here are a variety of links to help you find what you need: