- N-95 masks, sometimes called respirators
- Disposable surgical face masks
- Face shields
- Disposable isolation gowns
- Medical gloves (latex-free, nitrile preferred): For the safety of our patients, we cannot accept donations of latex gloves.
- Hand sanitizer*
- Sanitizing wipes* (preferably Clorox or Lysol-branded wipes)
- Infrared or forehead thermometers
*These items must be new, unopened and not expired.
It is essential that nobody involved in the distribution or delivery of new/unused materials have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or have recently been exposed to anyone experiencing these symptoms or who has been tested positive for COVID-19.
Bronson is not able to accept the following items: medication, blankets, toys, clothing or other medical supplies. See below for drop-off information. Learn more.
Bronson is also accepting home-sewn face masks. These will be used by staff in appropriate areas to help protect staff and conserve the supply of PPE.
Bronson’s Patient & Family Advisory Council along with clinical staff members have collaborated on a mask template to best fit current needs. The hospital is currently in need of large adult and standard adult face masks. Masks made from other templates will also be accepted. When received, the masks will be washed before being delivered to Bronson locations. Download template and instructions.
It is essential that nobody involved in the creation, distribution or delivery of homemade masks have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or have recently been exposed to anyone experiencing these symptoms or who has been tested positive for COVID-19. See below for drop-off information. Learn more.
Hand-sewn masks are not a replacement for proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and should not be worn in situations where medical PPE is required.
Bronson will be collecting the acceptable new/unused personal protective equipment, supplies and hand-sewn masks from businesses, organizations and community members at the following four locations Monday through Friday, 1 to 4 p.m.:
- Portage: Bronson Diagnostics at Woodbridge, 2640 W. Centre St.
- Battle Creek: Bronson Urology Specialists, 4441 Capital Avenue Southwest
- Paw Paw: Bronson LakeView Hospital Main Entrance at 408 Hazen St., at the main reception desk
- South Haven: Bronson South Haven Hospital Emergency Department Entrance at 955 S. Bailey Ave., at the main reception desk
All donations must be dropped off in-person. Anyone with questions or needing additional information, please contact Josh Fitzgibbon, Community Activities Branch Director, at email@example.com. Learn more.