Click here to visit our COVID-19 Vaccine information center.
Steps for COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
If this tool is not working in your web browser, click here.
- Step 1: Review the COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets.
- Step 2: Schedule your vaccination appointment by answering the questions below, then click a location and select an available date and time.
- Note: COVID-19 vaccine booster doses are currently authorized for patients who have completed a two dose series of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine only.
- Step 3: Finalize your appointment. If you are a Bronson MyChart user, you will see an option to log in using Bronson MyChart to finish scheduling. If you are scheduling for someone else and have MyChart proxy access for that person, please switch to that person’s account and complete scheduling there. If you are not currently a Bronson MyChart user (or have proxy access to another's account), select Continue as Guest and follow the form instructions.
- Note: If you are having difficulty with the online scheduling, consider having a trusted family member or friend help you.
- Step 4: Submit your form. Your vaccine appointment is now scheduled. You will receive an email confirmation.
Need help scheduling? Call COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at (269) 220-3970.
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine