Diversity and inclusion mean something different to everyone. At Bronson, it's about embracing what makes each of us unique.
Defining Diversity and Inclusion
We define diversity as what makes each of us unique. Inclusion means to embrace, respect and value diversity without judgment, bias or stereotype.
Diversity Commitment Statement
Achieving inclusion in a diverse environment by maximizing the unique strengths and talents of each employee makes Bronson the best place for our patients and their families.
Bronson demonstrates this commitment to diversity through our:
- diversity council
- cultural competence training for employees
- language translation and interpretation services
- cultural observances and celebrations
- partnering with faith and community-based agency and organizations
At Bronson, we don't simply talk about valuing diversity - we act on it. Our diversity council helps to make sure that we meet the needs of our staff and patients and families. It is through these programs that we are able to:
- be a diverse, inclusive and culturally competent organization from the employee and patient's perspectives
- recruit, develop and retain a diverse workforce, who share Bronson's vision and values, at all levels
- increase Bronson's commitment to establishing meaningful relationships with organizations that represent diverse groups within our service area
- provide equitable treatment to patients and families regardless of diverse characteristic
Embracing Diversity through Opportunity
It is Bronson’s policy, as an equal opportunity employer, to provide for a diverse, non-discriminatory work environment. Bronson is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Director, Diversity & Inclusion
301 John St., Box C
Kalamazoo, MI 49007