You are here:
Home > Chris Alan Sloffer
Chris Alan Sloffer, MD
Accepting new patients
601 John St.
- Brain Surgery
- Children's Health
- Neurological Spine
- Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Spine Fellowship - University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Ill.
- Department of Neurosurgery - University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Ill.
- General Surgery - University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Ill..
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Ind.
239 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The ratings displayed below are an average of all patient responses to the Clinician and Group Practice Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG-CAHPS) survey.
The CG-CAHPS survey is used by hospitals and medical practices across the country and was developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Bronson Healthcare’s CG-CAHPS survey is administered by Press Ganey. Surveys are sent to randomly selected Bronson patients after they have had an appointment with a Bronson physician in an outpatient practice setting.
The comments and star ratings you see here reflect the views and opinions of patients who have completed and returned their surveys. Press Ganey independently compiles the data and forwards it to Bronson to be posted.
Learn more about the survey here.