You are here:
Home > Gregory Charles Wiggins
Gregory Charles Wiggins, MD
Accepting new patients
601 John St.
- Brain Surgery
- Children's Health
- Neurological Spine
- Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Spine - University of Washington, Seattle, Wash.; Peripheral Nerve Surgery Fellowship - Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
- Neurosurgery - Henry Ford Hospital and Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Mich.
- General Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Mich.
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Ind.
446 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The ratings displayed below are an average of all patient responses to the Clinician and Group Practice Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG-CAHPS) survey.
The CG-CAHPS survey is used by hospitals and medical practices across the country and was developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Bronson Healthcare’s CG-CAHPS survey is administered by Press Ganey. Surveys are sent to randomly selected Bronson patients after they have had an appointment with a Bronson physician in an outpatient practice setting.
The comments and star ratings you see here reflect the views and opinions of patients who have completed and returned their surveys. Press Ganey independently compiles the data and forwards it to Bronson to be posted.
Learn more about the survey here.