Bronson Virtual Classes & Events Participant Agreement
The goal of Bronson virtual classes and events is to give support and education. By joining this class, I understand that:
- Class leader(s) will approve all class members. Class leader(s) are employed by Bronson.
- I can leave the class at any time.
- The name I use when I join each meeting will be visible. I can use initials if I choose.
- The email address I use will be visible to all group members on the meeting invitation.
- I will be able to see other group members’ email addresses on the meeting invitation.
- If I use video I will be visible to all class members.
- I will be able to see other class members’ names and video.
- If I call into the meeting my phone number will be visible.
- I will tell the class if others are with me during the meeting. Those joining with me also needs to complete this form.
- I understand using technology may include interruptions and technical difficulties.
- I must have an active email address to join.
- I agree not to forward the email link to the meeting.
- Anything I share will be heard by people in the meeting.
- I will not share personal information heard at the meetings. If I do it will be a violation of class members’ privacy.
- I will not record the meetings.
- Bronson cannot ensure a secure platform. Your privacy is not guaranteed.
- The class leader(s) have the right to remove me from the class if I make offensive comments or violate class members’ privacy.
We’re so glad you are joining our virtual class or event. You will receive an email with further instructions. We look forward to meeting you. Thank you!
I agree to and understand all of the above statements. I agree my electronic signature represents my manual signature.