How to Use On Demand Video Visit on a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer
Tips for a Great Video Visit
- Have a strong Wi-Fi connection: If you don’t, move to a different location to get a stronger connection.
- You need a camera, microphone and speakers: These can be built in or an external camera plugin and headphones.
- Fully charge your device: You should not be in power saving mode or have low battery.
Smartphones & Tablets
Setup Your Mobile Device: Step-by-step Instructions With Screenshots
Before Your First Video Visit
- Download the Bronson MyChart mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Get the Bronson MyChart iOS app. Get the Bronson MyChart Android app.
Before Your Video Visit
Take these steps to get ready before every video visit:
Log in to your Bronson MyChart account.
Under Activities, select On Demand Video Visit icon.
Confirm that you are in Michigan.
Choose Immediate Care.
Press the Put Me In Line button.
Describe why you want to see a provider, then select Schedule to be put in line for the next available provider.
Select eCheck-In to begin. You may also test your device by pressing the Test Hardware button.
- You will then be prompted to join your video visit. Press the Join Video Visit button to be connected to a provider.
Computers & Laptops
Setup Your Computer or Laptop: Step-by-step Instructions With Screenshots
A Note About Security
Bronson MyChart is a secure portal that Bronson uses for patient video visits. Enhanced security measures include encryption, meeting IDs and secure configurations to ensure your video visit is private and secure. Only you and your provider are admitted to your visit. Bronson’s Information Security team regularly monitors Bronson MyChart for security concerns.