How to Use Scheduled Video Visit on a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer
Tips for a Great Video Visit
- Have a strong Wi-Fi connection: If you don’t, move to a different location to get a stronger connection.
- You need a camera, microphone and speakers: These can be built in or an external camera plugin and headphones.
- Fully charge your device: You should not be in power saving mode or have low battery.
Smartphones & Tablets
Setup Your Mobile Device: Step-by-step Instructions With Screenshots
Computers & Laptops
Setup Your Computer or Laptop: Step-by-step Instructions With Screenshots
Before Every Video Visit
Take these steps to get ready before every video visit:
- Log in to your Bronson MyChart account.
- eCheck-In: Before your appointment, log in to your Bronson MyChart account and click on the Visits icon. Then click on Appointments and Visits. Complete your eCheck-in. You will verify all of your health and insurance information before your appointment – this must be done before you can start your video visit. You can do this up to seven days before your video visit.
On the Day of Your Video Visit
You can connect to your video visit up to 30 minutes before your appointment:
- Log into your Bronson MyChart account.
- Select the visit from the Home Page or Visits menu. Select your video visit and click Begin Video Visit. NOTE: If you have not completed eCheck-In you must complete it before you will see the Begin Visit button.
- Complete the hardware test. If prompted, enable access to your devices microphone and camera.
- Click Join Call.
- You will know you have connected to your appointment when you see Waiting for others to connect… window or a virtual waiting room slideshow. When the screen turns black the provider is actively connecting to your appointment.
- When connecting with the provider, select Call using Internet Audio if prompted. Select Join with Video to turn on your video.
A Note About Security
Bronson MyChart is a secure portal that Bronson uses for patient video visits. Enhanced security measures include encryption, meeting IDs and secure configurations to ensure your video visit is private and secure. Only you and your provider are admitted to your visit. Bronson’s Information Security team regularly monitors Bronson MyChart for security concerns.