Before Your First Video Visit
Take these steps to get ready for your first video visit:
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings. Do not set up a Zoom account.
- Go to zoom.us/test to join a test meeting and make sure your computer is set up correctly.
Before Every Video Visit
Take these steps to get ready before every video visit:
- Log in to your Bronson MyChart account.
- eCheck-In: Before your appointment, log in to your Bronson MyChart account and click on the Visits icon. Then click on Appointments and Visits. Complete your eCheck-in. You will verify all of your health and insurance information before your appointment – this must be done before you can start your video visit. You can do this up to seven days before your video visit.
On the Day of Your Video Visit
You can connect to your video visit up to 30 minutes before your appointment:
- Log in to your Bronson MyChart account and click on the Visits icon. Then click on Appointments and Visits.
- On Appointment Details, click on Begin Video Visit. This will launch Zoom.
- You are connected when you see one of these:
- A screen that says, “Please wait for the host to start this meeting.”
- A black screen (this means the provider is connecting to your visit).
- Click Join with Computer Audio and join the video visit.
Note: If you do not click the Join with Computer Audio button, you will need to click the Join Audio button after joining the visit.