Employee Assistance Program
When employees are happy and healthy, they are likely to perform their best at work. Bronson HelpNet’s EAP program provides resources to help your employees cope with stress, anxiety and other factors that can negatively impact their job performance.
Why is an EAP Important?
Everyone experiences stressful situations in life. It could be something personal, like the death of a loved one, marriage problems or financial concerns. They can also be more professional in nature, like issues with a coworker or difficulty creating a healthy work-life balance. Unfortunately, these stressors can negatively affect work performance and productivity, even for top performing employees. If you are noticing any of these signs amongst your employees, it may be time to consider an employee assistance program:
- Regular absenteeism or tardiness
- Altered behavior and/or attitude
- Low productivity
- Negative interactions between employees
- Recklessness or carelessness on the job
- Increased on-the-job injuries and/or workers compensation costs
- Increased employee turnover
Learn more about Bronson HelpNet EAP
A Network of Support
At Bronson HelpNet, we are your partners in employee success. Our comprehensive EAP program offers tools and resources that can help your employees manage stress, cope with change and live a happy, productive life both on the job and at home. Some of the services available within the Bronson HelpNet EAP include:
- Virtual and face-to-face counseling for individuals, couples, families and groups
- Crisis response interventions
- Monthly webinars on topics related to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- Assistance coping with the stresses of COVID-19
- Partnering with HR on employee challenges
- Leadership coaching
- Help with work-life balance
Resources for Every Employee
We are a lifeline for your employees and a safety net for your company. Learn about the additional services we provide, in addition to our Employee Assistance Programs.