The Internet is a big place, and it can be difficult to know where to find the information you are looking for. This is where Bronson HelpNet's Web Fundamental Services can help.
Help Finding the Information You Need, When You Need It
As a Bronson HelpNet client, your employees and their family have 24/7 access to tools and resources that make their life easier. Using our easy-to-navigate online platform, users can browse an extensive library of articles, tip sheets, videos and audio clips on topics like:
- Child care: local child care centers, summer camps, parenting tips
- Elder care: local senior housing, information for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Education: tips for succeeding in school, information on public and private k-12 schooling
- Daily living: relocation assistance, finding a pet-sitter
- Wellness: diet and nutrition counseling, smoking cessation