Resources & Referral Services
We offer a variety of resources and referral services to help your employees tap into an optimal work-life balance. Services are designed to take the heavy lifting out of provider searches. Within the program, your employees and their families have access to our well-qualified Work-Life Consultants, as well as web access to thousands of practical up-to-date articles, calculators, links, interactive planners and self-assessments.
What Kind of Assistance is Available?
Our comprehensive service includes consultation and referral for a wide spectrum of work-life needs, including:
- Child care: local child care centers, summer camps, parenting tips
- Elder care: local senior housing, information for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Education: tips for succeeding in school, information on public and private k-12 schooling
- Daily living: relocation assistance, finding a pet-sitter
- Medical and health: finding a doctor, local support groups
- Wellness: diet and nutrition counseling, smoking cessation