Honor a Team (DAISY Team Award Nomination)
Do you know a Bronson Methodist Hospital care team that deserves special recognition? Fill out the DAISY Team Award form below.
The DAISY Team Award is designed to honor collaboration by two or more people, led by a nurse, who identify and meet patient and/or patient family needs by going above and beyond the traditional role of nursing.
Examples of extraordinary collaborations that may be honored with the DAISY Team Award include:
- Prom organized for a patient who is unable to go to her/his own
- Emergency Department team dealing with multiple accident victims
- Wedding for a patient who is unable to attend her/his own outside of the healthcare facility
- Fund to provide haircuts to patients who will lose their hair during treatment and then donating the hair to a charitable organization who can put the hair to good use
- Process for creating mementos of patients to be given to family member
Nominate a care team