If water is your element, the Bronson Athletic Club has numerous ways for you to exercise.
Regardless of ability, age or fitness level, the Bronson Athletic Club offers aquatics classes and swim lessons for everyone. For your convenience and comfort, classes and activities take place inside our climate-controlled indoor Aquatics Center year-round.
Group Swim Lessons
BAC Dolphins Swim Teams
- Spring: Week of April 14–May 30, 2015
- Summer I: Week of June 2–July 11, 2015
- Summer II: Week of July 14–Aug. 22, 2015
- Fall I: Week of Sept. 8–Oct. 24, 2015
- Fall II: Week of Oct. 27–Dec. 12, 2015
Group Swim Lessons Levels
- Aqua Babies I: 6–18 months*
- Aqua Babies II: 18 months–2½ years*
- Aqua Toddlers: 2½–3½ years (or older)*
- Water Bugs A: 3–4 years
- Water Bugs B: 4–5 years
- Levels 1–5: Begin to swim levels
* Requires parent in water with child
Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
Water fitness is a great option if you’re looking for a low-impact workout that’s gentle on your joints. BAC members can swim in our 25-yard, six-lane indoor lap pool any time the club is open. We offer a variety of water fitness classes in both our lap pool and our warmer-water exercise pool.
- ABC (Aquatic Body Conditioning)—Low-intensity, full body workout with resistance training for all fitness levels
- AQUA 20/20—A different workout each class, with 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of activity (noodles, stretches and barbells)
- Aqua Boot Camp—Get ready to go deep! A 45-minute, early morning class that will put you through some great moves in the deep end of the lap pools. Guaranteed to make you break a sweat!
- Aqua Fun Night—Water fun for preteens, adults and families with kids of all ages
- Arthritis Nice & Easy—An easy cardiovascular training workout with full range-of-motion movements that enhance muscle tone, mobility and flexibility
- Active Arthritis—A notch above the nice & easy class, with moderate intensity.
- Deep Water—A 45-minute deep-water cardio workout that’s safe and effective
- Noon Water Exercise—A 50-minute low/moderate impact cardio workout using equipment
- Pregnancy H2O—For pregnant women who want a safe and effective workout (must have medical consent from OB/GYN)