If water is your element, the Bronson Athletic Club has numerous ways for you to exercise.
BAC Pool and Water Exercise Schedule
Regardless of ability, age or fitness level, the Bronson Athletic Club offers aquatics classes and swim lessons for everyone. Private swim lessons are scheduled at your convenience with our certified instructors.
For your convenience and comfort, classes and activities take place year-round inside our climate-controlled indoor Aquatics Center. Our three pools:
- Six-lane, 25-yard lap pool; lanes always available for lap swimming.
- Warmer exercise pool for water classes and open swim.
- Warm water therapy pool for individual and family relaxation.
Group Swim Lessons Schedule Dolphins Swim Teams
Group Lessons and Swim Teams Session Dates
- Fall II: Week of Oct. 27–Dec. 12, 2015
- Winter I: Week of Jan. 5–Feb. 20, 2016
- Winter II: Week of Feb. 23–April 9, 2016
- Spring: Week of April 12–May 28, 2016
- Summer I: Week of May 31–July 9, 2016
- Summer II: Week of July 12–Aug. 20, 2016
- Fall I: Week of Sept. 6–Oct. 22, 2016
Group Swim Lessons Levels
|Aqua Babies I: 6–18 months*
||Water Bugs A: 3–4 years
|Aqua Babies II: 18 months–2½ years*
||Water Bugs B: 4–5 years
|Aqua Toddlers: 2½–3½+ years *
|* Requires parent in water with child
Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
Water fitness is a great option if you’re looking for a low-impact workout that’s gentle on your joints. We offer a variety of water fitness classes in both our lap pool and our warmer-water exercise pool.
- ABC (Aquatic Body Conditioning)—Low-intensity, full body workout with resistance training for all fitness levels
- AQUA 20/20—A different workout each class, with 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of activity (noodles, stretches and barbells)
- Aqua Boot Camp—Get ready to go deep! A 45-minute, early morning class that will put you through some great moves in the deep end of the lap pools. Guaranteed to make you break a sweat!
- Aqua Fun Night—Water fun for preteens, adults and families with kids of all ages
- Arthritis Nice & Easy—An easy cardiovascular training workout with full range-of-motion movements that enhance muscle tone, mobility and flexibility
- Active Arthritis—A notch above the nice & easy class, with moderate intensity.
- Deep Water—A 45-minute deep-water cardio workout that’s safe and effective
- Noon Water Exercise—A 50-minute low/moderate impact cardio workout using equipment
- Pregnancy H2O—For pregnant women who want a safe and effective workout (must have medical consent from OB/GYN)