Fitness/Recreation for Kids
Fitness starts early at the BAC. Check out the activities designed just for the younger set. Contact Lindsey Ralya at email@example.com for information about children's programs.
Children ages 6 to 12 may visit with a member for $1. Children age 5 and younger pay no admission. Program fees are based on a member and nonmember rate; programs for kids are open to the public.
- While you work out, your child will have fun in our fully
supervised Youth Activity Center. Child care for kids 8 weeks
through age 12.
- Celebrate in style at the BAC. You will have a personal party host to plan and lead several sports activities. Reservations for parties must be sponsored by a BAC member.
Toddler Time in the Gym
- Members, bring your youngest athletes-in-training (age 5 and younger) to the club for this dedicated time on the gym floor. Play equipment, such as balls, scooters and hoops, is available. Hours are:
- • 10 a.m.–Noon on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- • 11 a.m.–1 p.m. on Saturday