Fitness/Recreation for Kids
Fitness starts early at the BAC. Check out the activities designed just for the younger set. Contact Lindsey Ralya at email@example.com for information about children's programs.
Children ages 6 to 12 may visit with a member for $1. Children age 5 and younger pay no admission. Program fees are based on a member and nonmember rate; programs for kids are open to the public.
Snow Day Camp Discontinued
Notice: There will be no snow day camp at Bronson Athletic Club this winter. Members and guests are welcome to use the Youth Activity Center for child care while they are working out at the club.
- While you work out, your child will have fun in our fully
supervised Youth Activity Center. Child care for kids 8 weeks
through age 12.
- Celebrate in style at the BAC. You will have a personal party host to plan and lead several sports activities. Reservations for parties must be sponsored by a BAC member.
Toddler Time in the Gym
- Members, bring your youngest athletes-in-training (age 5 and younger) to the club for this dedicated time on the gym floor. Play equipment, such as balls, scooters and hoops, is available. Hours are:
- • 10 a.m.–Noon on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- • 11 a.m.–1 p.m. on Saturday