The Bronson Athletic Club combines the science of medicine, the art of better fitness and the thrill of competition. To keep fitness fun, we offer you numerous ways to work out.
We make it easier to make the most of your limited time.
- More than 80 Cardio Machines
- Strength Training Center
- Indoor Aquatics Center
- Indoor Running & Walking Track
- More than 60 Group Exercise Classes each week
- Racquetball/Handball/Paddleball Championship Courts
- Basketball/Volleyball/Pickleball Court
- Dedicated Pilates, Spinning® and Synrgy360 Studios
You’ll find plenty of fun and exciting ways to enhance your health, fitness and well-being here. You can customize a strength-training workout using our wide variety of machines and free weights. You can do your cardio workouts, run on the cushioned track, or swim laps in the pool.
Whether you feel like running, playing a pick-up basketball game, swimming, spiking a volleyball or relaxing in the whirlpool, the BAC has you covered.
Plus, our fitness staff is on hand to answer any questions you may have. They can also show you how to use our state-of-the-art equipment safely and effectively.
- Stair climbers
- Elliptical trainers
- Stationary / recumbent bikes
- ARC Trainers
- Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMTs)
Our machines feature Cardio Theatre Personal Viewing Systems so you can enjoy DirectTV television and music channels on 15" personal flat screen televisions during your cardio workouts.
Strength Training Center
Our spacious fitness floor features state-of-the-art equipment by:
- Life Fitness (Synrgy360 studio)
- Ivanko Olympic bars and plates
- Power Life squat racks
- Conventional free weights
- 25-yard, six-lane pool
- Separate exercise and physical therapy pools
- Aquatic group exercise classes
- Group or individual swim lessons
Walking & Running
- Our indoor track (eight laps to the mile) features a cushioned, Mondo Sportflex surface
- BAC Walking Map
Walk/run trails outside the facility