FAQs about Bronson Athletic Club Membership
Who may join the Bronson Athletic Club?
Anyone is welcome to join the club.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No. Membership requires only a one-time initiation fee and monthly dues.
Can I get a tour?
Yes! We would love to have you come for a tour of the facility. Even better, bring your workout clothes and swimsuit and enjoy a complimentary one-day guest pass. To arrange a time, please call (269) 544-3200 and ask for the Membership Office.
What does my monthly fee include?
Your fees include unlimited access to the facility, including all cardio and weight equipment, pools, sport courts, spa facilities and group exercise classes. More than 60 members-only classes are offered weekly.
What is not included?
Some services and programs have an added fee (discounted for members), including personal training, swim lessons, child care and weight management. Nonmembers are welcome to attend paid programs and classes at the nonmember rate.
What is the value of membership?
The BAC is the premier athletic club in southwest Michigan. Everything about the club is designed to integrate fitness, sports and total well-being. Plus, we have amenities at our beautiful facility that you won’t find at other comparable health clubs:
- Only certified personal trainers and instructors, all with extensive experience in fitness and nutrition to emphasize an overall healthy lifestyle.
- An extensive selection of free fitness classes tailored to all fitness levels.
- Recreational leagues and individual/group lessons for a variety of sports.
- Indoor aquatics center with three pools.
- Spa facilities, including luxurious locker rooms with TV lounge areas, whirlpools, steam rooms, a cold plunge pool and massage therapy services.
- Child care available on-site for children ages eight weeks to 12 years.
Are there different membership categories?
There are three membership categories:
- Primary Member: A member who pays an individual initiation fee and full monthly dues with full use of the club facilities.
- Associate Member: Spouses and legally dependent children (13 and older) of primary or corporate members with full use of the club facilities.
- Corporate Member: Companies may purchase primary memberships and assign them to employees. Corporate members have full use of the club facilities.
For additional information on all membership questions, contact the Membership Office at (269) 544-3200.