Personal and Small Group Training
Why Work With a Personal Trainer at the BAC?
Because your health matters! Watch how you can reach your goals with the help of our nationally certified experts.
Thinking About Small Group Training at the BAC?
Check out the fun, energizing workouts members enjoy when they sign up for small group training at the BAC.
At the BAC, it's all about you!
Our certified experts are here to help you improve your overall health and fitness. Together, you will work to create a plan that incorporates proper exercise and nutrition. Since no two people are exactly the same, we offer the following types of personal training options:
- One-on-one personal training: Receive personalized workouts and guidance from a trainer.
- Small group training: Bridging the gap between group exercise (Group-X) classes and personal training, these programs are led by BAC personal trainers and provide a motivating atmosphere for targeted workouts while increasing the amount of individualized attention each participant receives. Class options are available for weight loss, strength training, triathlon training, improved balance, and more.
- Intro to personal training: For new members or those who haven’t yet worked with a BAC personal trainer, kick start your fitness journey! Receive three 60-minute sessions for nearly 50% off.
Nationally Certified trainers make reaching your fitness goals easier
At Bronson Athletic Club (BAC), we have a team of nearly 20 certified personal trainers. Many have bachelor’s or master’s degrees in exercise science, and all are certified by nationally accredited organizations. With their diverse backgrounds and special interests, there is a perfect fit waiting for you. Some of the areas our trainers specialize in include:
- HIIT training
- Endurance training
- Mobility/flexibility training stability
- Outdoor adventure sports
- Pain reduction
- Post-rehab exercise
- Strength training
- Sports performance training
- Weight loss or weight management
- Working with expecting moms
- Working with individuals ages 50+
Find your BAC personal trainer
To get started with a BAC personal trainer, complete the Personal Training Assessment form. A trainer will call you to schedule an appointment.
Personal Training Assessment