COVID-19 has changed the way we operate, and the safety of all members and staff is our top priority.
So you can get back on track with your healthy lifestyle, club members now have a variety of options to work out outside in a safe, healthy environment. Choose from either a pay-as-you-go option or a reduced monthly cost.
- Option 1: Pay as you go: $5 per workout (class or Zone)
- Option 2: Unlimited monthly rate: $50/person (first two people on your account); additional family members $25/person
Outdoor Workout Zone
Beginning Monday, August 3, enjoy your own workout in the club parking lot. Following social distancing protocols, spread across the lot we have set up a Workout Zone equipped with:
- 1 squat rack
- 1 cable cross machine
- 4 benches
- 4 row machines
- 2 cycle bikes
Space in the Outdoor Workout Zone is available by reservation only. One-hour time slots are available:
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Save Your Spot in the Workout Zone
Outdoor Group Exercise
Group exercise classes are available Monday-Saturday. The schedule changes weekly based on class attendance.
View Current Group Exercise Schedule
Safe during COVID-19
Your safety is our priority. First and foremost, all workouts are available solely outdoors, in compliance with Governor Whitmer’s current mandates. Additionally, the following measures will be taken to keep the space and equipment clean, so you can feel comfortable stopping by for a workout.
- Group Exercise:
- Equipment is set up prior to class to allow for social distancing.
- Disinfecting spray and towels are available so you can wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Following each class, our staff cleans all equipment using an Ozone Cleaner.
- Workout Zone:
- Equipment is set up with more than six feet of space between each other.
- Space in the Zone is available by reservation only, and only one person can use any piece of equipment at a time.
- Disinfecting spray and towels are available in the Zone. Users must wipe their equipment before and after use.
- At the end of each reservation, our team will thoroughly clean the Zone using our new Ozone Cleaner.
Additionally, we ask that you wear a facemask when not working out. Once you are at a station in the Workout Zone, you may remove your mask.
Not a member? Join the club!
During this time, no guests are allowed at the club. If you would like to purchase a membership, please contact Tammy Williams, our business manager, at (259) 544-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently offering 50% off initiation fees.