After a heart event, you want to safely return to a normal life and activities as soon as possible. Each step of cardiac rehabilitation is designed to help you do exactly that.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Our cardiac rehabilitation program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- A legacy of providing cardiac rehabilitation since 1971
- Cardiac rehabilitation strategies created by cardiologists
- Specially trained cardiac rehabilitation nurses and exercise specialists supervise you in our program
Events That Require Cardiac Rehabilitation
Cardiac rehabilitation is for patients who have had a recent cardiac event, including:
- Balloon angioplasty or stent insertion
- Heart attack
- Heart surgery
- Heart transplantation
- Stable angina (chest pain)
Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
- Dietary counseling
- Improved quality of life
- Monitored exercise
- Patient education to reduce risk factors
- Stress management
- Strategies to improve daily functions
- Symptom reduction
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
Cardiac rehabilitation is supported by many health experts. Cardiologists design the exercise programs. Specially trained nurses and exercise specialists supervise you in your exercise program. A physician is on-staff should you need one.
For More Information About Cardiac Rehabilitation
A physician referral and an appointment are required for cardiac rehabilitation.
- Find a Bronson Battle Creek-affiliated cardiologist or vascular surgeon
- Learn about all of Bronson's heart and vascular services
- Call Bronson Heart & Vascular toll free at (855) 338-7654
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.