If you or a loved one has a heart condition, you want an experienced, multidisciplinary team that works well together. You'll find that in the cardiology team we've assembled here.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Cardiology?
- We received an "A" Hospital Safety ScoreSM by The Leapfrog Group (2012) and are a top 10 hospital in Michigan for Patient Safety according to Consumer Reports magazine (2012)
- Each patient's comprehensive care plan is created by our multidisciplinary team of specialists, which includes cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, radiologists and others
- Quality cardiology services provided by some of the region's top experts
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and the most advanced treatment options
- Leading-edge equipment, including a hybrid cardiovascular suite
- A legacy of providing cardiac rehabilitation since 1971
- Cardiac rehabilitation program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- A family-centered approach that involves the patient, physicians, family and support staff
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our doctors treat a wide range of conditions from the common to the complex, including:
- Aortic stenosis
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart disease (coronary artery disease)
- Heart failure
- Valve conditions
- Vascular disease
Cardiology Services & Treatments
Our Cardiology Team
Our cardiology team includes cardiologists from Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare and Bronson Pediatric Cardiology. Team members include cardiologists, pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, specially trained nurses, radiologists, critical and intensive care doctors, hospitalists and other experts. We all work closely together to create care plans for our patients.
For More Information About Cardiology